LETTERPRESS PRINTING PRICES
Because nearly every print job is a custom job and requires its own pricing, I do not have a standard set of prices. The type of paper, the number of colours and mixes, and a host of other variables dictate how I will cost the job. My pricing is based on a $60 hourly rate. If you would like a quote, please email me the answers to the below 3 questions and
I will get back to you with a price:
1. How many do you require?
2. What size?
3. How many colours?
GRAPHIC DESIGN PRICES
All my designs are custom made for the individual client, I do not work from templates. Because of this I look at each job individually and work out a quote. If you would like a quote for design please email me with any ideas you may have and we will go from there.
If you wish to supply your own design files for printing then please set your files up to the below specifications.
Please note that letterpress works best with vector files so designs created in Illustrator and InDesign work best. I do not recommend using Photoshop to create your designs as bitmap images do not come out very crisp and you do not get the best results. Also large areas of solid colour or reverse outs are not recommended. Letterpress works best for text and line work, large solid areas can result in a motley print.
Letterpress file setup instructions:
1. All text must be no smaller than 8pt
2. All lines/strokes must be no thinner than .5pt
3. Convert everything to outlines/paths
4. Make everything 100% black CMYK
5. Supply the PMS Uncoated colour/s that you wish me to print (I mix the ink by hand)
6. Supply a print-ready PDF file with crop marks to the above specs for each colour/part you want printed
7. Supply a composite PDF for my reference when aligning 2 or more colours
Please contact me directly for our wholesale letterpress printing pricing.